Corporate Gifts for Employees: The Case for Recognition Gifts
Happy employees are productive employees and productive employees drive success. Corporate gifts show appreciation and recognition for work well done.
Recognizing employees for hard work goes beyond the scope of reward as it serves to motivate and increase productivity, boost retention rates, and deepen loyalty within organizations.
Gifts and awards can be a powerful leadership tool to reward behavior within the organization; therefore, there are many reasons to give corporate gifting, including:
- Conveying recognition of the employee’s success
- Conveying respect for the employee
- Conveying respect within the organization and importantly among peers for success.
Need gifts for your employees?
Choosing the Perfect Corporate Gift for your Employees
Once you’ve decided to give an employee corporate gift, the challenge becomes finding the perfect gift. At Keith Lipert Corporate Gifts, we look to find a solution which:
- Fits the occasion, accomplishment or mission: a gift needs to feel personalized to match the occasion for the gift.
- Reflects the culture and demographics of the organization: a gift should exhibit important aspects of your organization and its values
- Reflects the thoughtfulness, respect, and appreciation of management: most importantly, a gift should communicate the company leadership’s respect and gratitude of the employees
- Reflects budget set: gifts can range from a simple business card holder at $1.00 to the very sophisticated, we can help find the perfect gift for your employee whatever your budget.
All our gifts are unique, and therefore not often easily priced by the recipient because they can’t be found anywhere else. At Keith Lipert, our gifting experts can personalize and tailor your corporate gifting ideas for your employees to your unique circumstances.
One example of our unique corporate gifting ideas for employees is the Pegasus sculpture. The Chairman of Mobil wished to thank his 46,000+ employees on the completion of the merger with Exxon. He chose a red metal Pegasus, the symbol of their company. To those employees this symbol was very special and connected them to this period in their lives, to be treasured always.
If you’re interested in finding the perfect corporate gift idea for your employees, start the conversation with Keith Lipert today and contact us at 202 956- 9736.